That, according to Pingdom, is how much time it takes to completely load my personal website (built on WordPress).
No, it’s not “too good to be true”; it is true.
Here, proof …
This could be your WordPress site, but before reading further, let’s get on the same page …
Your primary reason for having a website in the first place is to drive more sales, right?
Of course, it is.
I mean, your business deserves more happy customers, more satisfied visitors, and most importantly, more conversions.
Do not let the performance of your website — something you can easily fix — get in the way of totally pleasing (and eventually winning over) your next visitor.
Numerous research conducted over the past few months have all pointed to the fact that the longer it takes your website to load, the more unhappy customers, missed opportunities, you’d be creating for yourself.
In fact, in one particular research carried out, it was observed that “If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1-second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year”.
You do not want that for your business now, do you?
So, let’s work together on making your website its best possible version.
A couple things I could get done in helping you achieve your goals with your WordPress site include:
WordPress Performance Optimization
Ok, that’s way too generic. Here, a reasonable breakdown:
- Page speed Optimization: with this, those kinks hampering the optimum speed of your WordPress site would be eloquently ironed out.
- On-page SEO Optimization: I once optimized a website which received over a million hits from google in less than 24 months based on proper on-page optimization and domain age alone. Allow me to do the same for you.
- “Greens” on the Yoast plugin for most articles on your site.
- Optimal configuration for most important WordPress plugins (think Yoast SEO, W3 Total Caching, e.t.c.)
- Bounce rate reduction: This entails the implementation of a smart hack that’ll cut your bounce rate (measured by Google Analytics) by at least half.
I could go on, but let’s move on to the next major pointer …
WordPress Installation and Site Setup.
This involves the creation of a WordPress website from scratch to your taste. Specifically, I would:
- create a fully functional WordPress website for your business employing the most secure framework available for WordPress today — Studiopress’ Genesis Framework,
- effect optimal site setup and configuration from the get go — your business would get it right from day 1.
- create sitemaps, properly submit them to search engines, accurately markup your site (Schema), implement accurate analytics and reporting.
Next up …
The Genesis Framework.
If you are already running on the framework or looking to make the switch, I could help you with:
- Theme setup to match the demo site.
- Unique customization/tweaks that’ll get Genesis to do exactly what you want it to do.
Don’t go just yet, there’s more …
Site Management and Maintenance.
Let someone who knows waayyy more than just the basics handle and cautiously update and safeguard your WordPress site while you’re away.
So what’s it gonna be?
Ready to take your WordPress website to the next level?
Hit me up